ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION:
At Foufou Jewellery, we collect personal information about you in order to provide a personalized experience catered to you. This also allows us to alert you to administrational, product or service changes, and for marketing purposes. We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
• You register with or subscribe to foufoujewellery.com and marketing channels
• You use our online services and place orders
• You sign up to competitions or special offers
• You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our or any other website where Foufou Jewellery are represented
• You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback, comment on blogs and articles that are represented by Foufou Jewellery.
We may share your information with our third party service providers or subcontractors for the purpose of performing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example, to send you our newsletter). However, when we use third party service providers, we only disclose the personal information necessary to provide the service and we have a specific contract that requires them to protect your information and to ensure that it complies with all the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
You are entitled to:
• Ask us for access to the data we have about you.
• Ask us to rectify the data we already have. By providing us with your personal data in an active manner and by any means, please make sure that they are true and accurate and that you agree to notify us of any change or modification.
• Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we might have needed to process it or for which we are no longer competent to do it.
• Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which implies that, in some cases, you may ask us to temporarily suspend the data processing or to keep them longer than necessary if you need them.